Friday, September 09, 2005

It's been a rough couple of weeks. We're at inventory time, which always wears me out. We've also had two deaths in our work family: our general manager lost his daughter a week ago Wednesday, and one of our service technicians passed away Sunday. The news from the Gulf States had sobered everyone considerably; these two losses brought the brevity of life home in an even more immediate way.

So I took a long walk tonight, at the arboretum. The deer were out and playing, only they stuck to the darker parts of the woods. Grrr. Had fun playing hide and seek with a buck. What does it mean when they stomp the ground and bark? I had never seen that before.

A little later I'm going over to Mom's for the evening. We watch old black & white movies on the LCC channel every other Friday night. I'm getting quite an education.

I stopped at LDH's. The things internet quizzes teach us about ourselves. I have NO idea how this answer came up.

I am:
a tin of Altoids® mints
There are times when a good breath freshener can really improve the interpersonal atmosphere in an office. (Of course, these special mints might have been purchased to give an exquisite extra tingle to quickie oral sex in the supply closet.)


Which office supply are you?



and how are you doing???